The Platform is a financial and mobile service application (powered by Quickteller) that allows you purchase Internet Data, Send Bulk SMS, VTU Airtime, Pay Bills, Convert Airtime to Cash, Send money etc via the web (www.jonaimobile.com). All transactions performed are final and cannot be recalled except in the case of a proven fraud.
Some services on this platform would attract a charge. For a list of services that would attract fees, please click on our FAQ.
Please click on our FAQ. for a description of the minimum and maximum amounts that can be paid using this Platform.
FAILED TRANSACTIONS AND REVERSALS
In the event of a failed transaction (i.e. user has been debited for transaction, but value was not received), please send the following details to email@example.com for resolution: user's mobile number, username, transaction amount, transaction date, transaction type and any other detail we would request to enable us resolve your complaint. We shall use our best endeavors to liaise with the applicable financial institution, telecommunication company and/or merchant to reverse the said sum as soon as possible.
Your email address and phone number supplied at the opening of account will be used as a means of communicating information, notices and documents to you. Any changes to such information at the time of upgrading your account will be sent to you via firstname.lastname@example.org
SECURITY AND UNAUTHORISED USE
- You are responsible for all transactions conducted using your computer (personal or otherwise), mobile phone, tablet or other electronic device (“Device”), payment card or account. It is your responsibility to keep all of these secure
- All passwords must be kept secret. You are liable for all activities undertaken using your username, associated password or Device. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all Account information and keeping your Device from unauthorized use.
- We accept no liability for any unauthorized use of your Device, payment card or account or any effects of same.
- In the event your Device has been stolen or there is an unauthorized access to your payment card or account, it is your responsibility to immediately notify your bank to restrict transactions on your card and account.
- In the event your Device has been stolen or there is an unauthorized access to your account, it is your responsibility to immediately log as a ticket on email@example.com
- If you dispute any purchase or withdrawal on your account, you will be required to prove that the transaction was effected without your authorization and such transaction will be investigated by our Fraud Team once we receive a logged ticket on firstname.lastname@example.org
SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO PLATFORM
You shall not and shall not permit any person using your Device or account to:
- use this Platform in a way that causes or could cause damage or restrict the availability or accessibility of the Platform;
- store, copy, transmit, publish or distribute any computer virus, spyware, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger or other malicious software via this Platform;
- conduct any fraudulent or illegal activities via the Platform;